Our trained instructors will supervise the kids as they swing on bars, jump on trampolines, climb and tumble through obstacle courses. These experienced and energetic instructors will lead games and other activities appropriate to the ages of the participants and birthday child. The party doesn’t stop in the gym because for the next half hour its off to our brightly lit, festive party room to continue the fun!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES FLYER
ODYSSEY GYMNASTICS IS A SMOKE FREE AND ALCOHOL FREE FACILITY
$275 Minimum of 12 children
$15 each additional child
A $60 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to hold your date of the party
Balance MUST be paid at the conclusion of the party
“CHUGGY CHOO CHOO” our inflatable train is available for an additional charge of $60
Children MUST be barefoot in the gym
NO food or drinks allowed on the gym floor
Children younger than 4 will need adult supervision
Children under 3 are NOT permitted in the gym
NO PINATAS PLEASE
|2019 – 2020|
|July 13, 20, 27||January 12, 19, 26|
|August 3, 10, 17, 24||February 2, 9, 16, 23|
|September 15, 22, 29||March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|October 6, 13, 20, 27||April 5, 19, 26|
|November 3, 10, 17, 24||May 3, 17, 31|
|December 1, 8, 15||June 7, 14|
Birthday Party Information
All balances must be paid in full prior to the party or on the day of.
- Balances may be pain by check, credit card or cash
Arrive for your party up to 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Please direct your guests to the designated locker rooms. Name tags will be provided.
- Instructors will call for your party guests at the red door.
All decorations MUST be removed and tables cleared at the end of your party.
- Odyssey staff will help you place garbage in pails or bags, kindly leave room for the next group.
- We supply tables and chairs; YOU supply table cloths, refreshments, knifes, candles and matches.
- Set up for your party is 10 minutes after your party has begun.
- All food must remain in the Party room.
We ask that participating children and parents of the birthday child along with any parents that need to supervise their children under 4 years of age be the ONLY visitors in the gym
- IF CHILD OR PARENT IS NOT A GUEST TO BE
PARTICIPATING IN THE GYM, PLEASE DO NOT GO ON ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT
Please inform guests (children) to dress appropriately for gymnastics
- Recommended attire includes: T-shirt and shorts, sweat suits or leotards.
- All children MUST be barefoot in the gym and all jewelry should be removed and long hair tied in a pony tail
Looking forward to having lots of fun at your gymnastics party!