- Annual registration fee: $40
- Fill out both sides of the registration card. The medical release on the back of the card MUST be signed in order for your child to participate.
- Tuition is to be made payable to Odyssey Gymnastics either by check, cash, or credit card.
- Tuition in full is due at registration. Payment plans are available. Please direct inquiries about a payment plan to the Office.
- Students can register for a class anytime during the year, subject to availability.
- Students signing up for a second class will receive a 15% discount for the second class. W
- We also offer a 10% discount for any siblings.
- A PLACE IN CLASS CANNOT BE HELD WITHOUT A PAYMENT
- Requests for tuition fee refunds MUST be in writing and submitted to the Office.
- The registration fee, charges for classes prior to the refund request, and a service fee of $75.00 will be charged for a dropped class.
- Please understand that you are responsible for the full tuition once your child begins class. If your child must drop a class due to an injury or prolonged illness, you may apply any remaining balance to the next session or transfer the balance to another student.